NgYuKwongElroi


(:

School started on Monday, and when i say school, i mean lectures and tutorials, not some dead boring orientation.

Temasek's a hot place, and i mean the-sun-is-in-your-face kind of hot. Stepping out of the lecture hall could actually make me perspire.

Time passes really quickly in school, two hours of lectures would just fly by in an instant.

Pretty fun people in my class, although there are a few "weird" ones.

Oh and i'm going to join waterpolo as my CCA, *SURPRISE!*

So that's about it for now, poly life kinda rocks(:

JCs are so overrated.

5 Responses to “(:”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    HAHA elroi you join waterpolo? trust me you'll surely start ponning it and eventually not go at all.

    anyone who agrees with me say "DUH!!!"

    hahaha DUH!!!

    ziteng  

  2. # Blogger Elroi

    Haha! No lah, this time i'll have the discipline to stay on(:  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Omg respect! I am in canoe polo! We can hit the gyms together! Hahahaha! POLY LIFE FOR THE WIN!  

  4. # Blogger Elroi

    Lol, we can gym together and study together. Polo rocks my socks yo.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    omg, rocks your socks?! Poly made you gay Elroi! But the training is insane tough!  

Post a Comment


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Email me