NgYuKwongElroi


Life's A Bitch

Yes it is, life is a bitch.

I got 21pts, rejected by mass comm and got thrown into my fifth choice.

So basically, after all the hard work, i ended up somewhere i had never planned to end up in.


Yes it is, life is a bitch.


I can't see how life can get any worse for me right now.

Except maybe if i DON'T receive my enrolment package into Temasek poly.

Oh but what a thought, although i really haven't received it yet.


Yes it is, life is a bitch.

1 Responses to “Life's A Bitch”

  1. # Blogger Soviet

    I thought you were all right not getting mass com. *point to previous post*.

    Hmmm *pat*. It is all right. We don always get the choicest things in life. We learn by making the best of what we've. Seize each day. Carpe Diem!!  

Post a Comment


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Email me